- Clown costume – although hated by many, a clown is a happy character (apart from our nasty Halloween ones!)
- 50′s costumes from Happy Days,the hit American television series 1974 – 1984. Black leather bomber jacket, slicked back dark hair and jeans for a Fonz look.
- Graduation Day – wear a headmaster’s robe, and re-live those happy memories
- It’s a Girl! dress up as a baby. The birth of a baby is always a happy occasion.
- Bride & Groom – meant to be the happiest day of your life!
- Divorce Day, if the above did not work out too well!
Think about the happiest days of your life, or what about thinking about what would make you happy? Maybe winning the lottery (cover yourself in Monopoly money), a job you are after at the moment, it is really down to you. You can have a lot of fun with this fancy dress theme. Why not also have ‘happy’ music playing all night long. A search in Google for ‘happy songs’ will give you a long list to choose from.
Obviously a day to feel good about things: In the US, today is ‘Super Tuesday’ (which is actually about a large number of American states deciding who they fancy for the US elections later this year (and we think our General Elections drag on!)). Over here, in the continued build up to the Olympics, Steve Backley, athlete and thrower of a pretty mean javelin, is releasing his inspirational book ‘The Champion in Us All – 12 Rules for Success’. Having recently been on the sharp end of someone scrutinising our activities in order to tell us how things can work better in their opinion (it’s a bit like a serene swan on the surface but you don’t see the frantic paddling underneath), we have a whole new insight on the concept of self-improvement. It’s early days yet and we’re keeping a open mind, but whether it’s the ‘Ahhhh’ of enlightenment or the ‘Arrrr’ of disgruntlement remains to be seen.