Top 10 Male Halloween Costumes
10. Frankenstein - One of the traditional Halloween costumes. Frankenstein costumes, masks & headpieces available, along with green make-up and neck bolts.
9. Morphsuits - Our fantastic range of Halloween morphsuits have been selling like hotcakes.
8. Werewolf - The werewolf is a hairy creature and there are various ways of creating the right type of look. Masks and hairy hands and feet are available, as are full werewolf style costumes. A few years ago ‘Teen Wolf’ from the film of the same name, was particularly popular. There are also some instant werewolf kits. For lots more information on some of ourThriller costumes, follow the link.
7. Devil - Another of the more traditional Halloween costumes, which seem to be making a comeback over recent years. Can be teamed with the Sexy Devil costume mentioned yesterday.
6. Skeleton Zombie - We wrote a detailed piece about the Skeleton zombie costume in another blog post
5. Beetlejuice - Always a firm Halloween favourite
4. Jason - Jason Voorhees from Friday 13th. If you are on a budget and just require a hockey mask and/or meat cleaver then that’s fine as we stock these. Also at props n frocks we also stock a range of Jason costumes, including the shirt and mask, hockey vest, mechanics overalls and the deluxe costume. Take a look at this blog post it is full of interesting ideas regarding Jason & other bloody costumes
3. Freddy Krueger - A simple but effective costume. Red/Black jumper, fright glove, mask and hat.
2. Billy the Puppet – This blog post gives you all the information you need to know regarding Saw Costumes
1. Vampire – Thanks to the ‘Twilight’ series and ‘First Blood’ the Vampire look has been ‘in’ for the past few years. Traditionally Dracula has been the Vampire and with our fantastic selection of capes for sale, this is an easy look to recreate. Using white and black make-up (which is available for purchase) for an unnatural pallor and the sleepless look, add our fangs for that vampire look and away you go. The range of coloured contact lenses we stock are also great to give that bloodthirsty stare. Take a look at our huge range of vampire accessories
Top 10 Female Halloween Costumes
10. Witch Costume – Take a look at this blog post for all you need to know about witches (and Wizards)
9. Sexy Devil - all you need to know about ladies sexy devil costumes
8. Gothic Vampiress – The female Victorian Gothic look is very much in this season.
7. Monster Bride – One of the traditional ladies Halloween costumes. Long or sometimes short white or black dresses are worn with our Monster bride wig. Alternatively choose from our range of dual colour wigs, which come in black & white, green/black, red/black and purple/black.
6. Midnight Fairy Costume - This has been a popular costume for a few years now, hence it’s appearance yet again in our chart. (For further info on this outfit, see our blog later this week on October 27th)
4. Zombie - Apparently, this year, even the females are getting in on the zombie act, with a variety of different styles and looks.
3. Corpse Bride - There are several variations of this costume, both for hire and sale.
2. Fairy - The black midnight fairy may be popular, but all our fairy wings and outfits in assorted colours are flying out the store.
1. Burlesque - This has become a popular mainstream look and our burlesque style costumes have been creating a sensation this year.
8. Harry Potter
5. Corpse Bride
3. Black Cat
1. Skeleton Zombie.