Snow White Girl's Costume Large
Trinity - The Matrix Adult Costume
Star Trek Gold Shirt
Canadian Fancy Dress Ideas
Canada Day is held on the 2nd July every year, when the people at the top of the North American continent get to celebrate mostly that they are not Americans. (They will have their day on July 4th). There a good number of things for which Canada is famous Mounties and Maple Syrup spring to mind, but only one of those really offers a costume opportunity. Far better to look at a few famous Canadians in the Entertainment field and their claims to fame
Canadian Costume Ideas:
- Pamela Anderson Primarily known as a Baywatch Babe, she has now taken to starring in pantos!
- Jim Carrey Skilled actor with so many roles to his name, notably The Mask and The Grinch.
- Celine Dion She once represented Switzerland in Eurovision, but is best known for her Titanic tune.
- Natasha Hestridge Model who has made her mark in Species 1 & 2 and other horror films.
- Kristen Kreuk One time Lois Lane in Smallville, but she has also featured as Snow White in a made-for-TV movie before the current rush started.
- Avril Lavigne Independent pop idol/icon who performed the theme for Burtons Alice in Wonderland.
- Alanis Morrisette Another pop star, but she also has movie form, playing God in Dogma, for example.
- Mike Myers Talented actor with a range of classic characters from Wayne (in Waynes World) to Austin Powers (we’ve some great Austin Powers costumes) and Doctor Evil.
- Keanu Reeves Another actor with a host of memorable roles, although Neo in The Matrix is possibly the best costume-wise. (Carrie-Ann Moss who played Trinity in the films is also Canadian). Take a look at our Matrix costumes
- William Shatner The alter-ego of Captain James T Kirk (we stock Star Trek Outfits) and patrolman TJ Hooker. He also sings!
You could also use the colours red & white as another option.