Fictional Detectives Costume Ideas
Fictional Detective Costume Suggestions For You
- Quincy ME Pathologist from the television series of the same name that run from 1976 1983. wear a white lab / doctor Coat
- Miss Marple / Jessica fletcher wear an older womans style of clothing
- Kojak Wear a bald head and suck on a lollipop
- The Professionals Bodie needs a slick 70s style suit, Doyle needs a brown afro style wig
- Jonathan Creek wear a magician’s costume with wild curly hair
- Morse Maybe wear clothing with Morse Code?
- Dick Tracy Wear a yellow overcoat ( a mask style jacket could suffice) and fedora
- Father Cadfael wear a Monks costume
- Simon Templar -the Saint, just wear normal clothes and a halo
- Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine Gang
- Sherlock Holmes
- Hercule Poitot
- Tin Tin
- Magnum PI an easy costume to put together, just wear an Hawaiian shirt, curly 70s hair and a brown moustache
- Crockett & Tubbs Miami Vice 80s shiny suits
- Brother William of Baskerville monk costume
- Inspector Clouseau
- Sister Fidelma Nun, who solved mysteries in the 7th century
- Batman more the later films, but Batman does solve many crimes in Gotham. Batmans first appearance was in Detective Comics Magazine!
- Columbo scruffy looking mac and a cigar
- Bond James has to solve who is the brains behind the criminal operation, although, he is not strictly a detective
Now, youve got to get your own thinking caps on and work out which Fictional Detective you can track down to wear for the evening.