Irish or St. Patricks day fancy dress theme
Now we might not be able to offer rainbows and pots of gold, but at Props & Frocks you can certainly find the odd leprechaun costume or two (we also have a few conventional ones plus some in the current saucy style). Similarly we can offer a wide range of thematic decorations to suit the occasion including variations on the other icon of the Irish, the shamrock. Oh, and you might find it necessary to have a drink or two. Although thats a little beyond our remit, we can offer the traditional toast As you slide down the banisters of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way. Cheers!
So, apart from the obvious Leprechaun costumes, what else can we offer you?
Well if you using the colours of green and orange, you could always wear
- Green Fairy Costumes
- Green or Orange Morph suits
- Poison Ivy Costume
- Wicked Witch of The West
- Kermit The Frog
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume
- American Prisoner
Also look for famous Irish people to give you more costume inspiration…
- Pierce Brosnan, where you could go as James Bond.
- Kenneth Branagh
- Michael Gambon successor to Richard Harris as Dumbledore
- Richard Harris wear a Dumbledore or Wizard costume
- Peter OToole wear an Arab costume for Lawrence of Arabia
- George Best Football outfit
- Eddie Jordan Racing Driver
- Barry McGuigan Boxer
- Jonjo ONeil Jockey
- Ruby Walsh Jockey
- Eamonn Andrews suit and a large red book
- Jack OLantern another name for a Halloween carved pumpkin
- Jedward you may need some hair gel!
Songs to play during your event…
- Traditional Irish folk songs
- Theres No One As Irish As Barack Obama
- Molly Malone
- Danny Boy
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
- The Galway Races