80s nights are becoming more and more popular, and it really isn’t hard to see why. The decade has become fashionable again, making 80s fancy dress great fun to try out. So, to help anyone throw the perfect 80s fancy dress party, here are just a few tips on how to make it a huge success.
• Make sure that everyone will wear appropriate fancy dress costumes. The decade even offers scope for people who don’t normally like to dress up, so there’s no excuse for non-compliance.
• Have plenty of 80s music throughout the fancy dress party, either through a DJ (depending on the size and budget of the event) or through a mix tape – what could be more 80s?
• There should ideally be a film room or white screen that’s available to show iconic films of the decade.
• Cocktails became popular in the 80s, so a fully-stocked cocktail bar should always be available for guests at any 80s fancy dress party.
• Everyone will be looking to the host for inspiration, so as such it’s essential that they put proper time and effort into their fancy dress costumes.
• Keep a can of hairspray in all bathrooms for women to keep their hair as big as possible.
These are just a few tips on how to throw the perfect 80s fancy dress party, but the most important point to remember is to have a killer outfit. Fancy dress costumes can be found from a range of places, but for a great selection of all kinds of 80s fancy dress, customers should always check out Props n Frocks to see what can be found.