Halloween in the UK grows every year, with more and more people dressing up in fancy dress and having a costume party. Although, we do find October is a very busy year for all types of fancy dress, the UK still tends to favour a traditional horror costume to wear on October 31st, unlike our American cousins, who will wear any type of costume.
- Mortica & Gomez Addams (or Wednesday Addams or Fester). A standard Gangster costume is suitable for Gomez. Take a look at our range of Addams Family Costumes
- Witch & Wizard Costumes. we have a large range of ladies witch costumes to suit all figures and budgets.
- Freddy Kruegar & Miss Kruegar. Miss Kruegar is a relatively new addition to our halloween costume range and has been introduced as a ladies sexy Halloween costume, but also with a view that it can be used as a couple with Freddy Kruegar.
- Dracula & Dracula’s Bride. Dracula is THE traditional Halloween costume. We stock all the accessories you need to create a fabulous Dracula outfit including Capes, Fangs, medallions and fake blood. A Dracula’s Bride costume can be created from any ghostly or gothic costume. Just add a couple of bite marks to your neck, vampire teeth and some fake blood. Some ladies Ghostly Bride costumes will include veils and even bouquets.
- Devil Costumes – There is a large selection of Devil costumes on the market, so it is easy to create a male and female version. There are is also a huge range of Devil accessories that you can purchase and this is one costume you may be able to put together yourself at home.
- Horror Doctor & Nurse. There are a selection of horror Doctor costumes and nurses costumes on the market. If you only have a standard costume, just cover it with some fake blood. Pleae Note: Fake blood will stainlight coloured outfits.